BEFORE- flaxseed meal ‘fried’ okra, paleo “bang bang shrimp,” and roasted cabbage. Yummmm #dinnertime #restday #actuallyfeltlikecooking #wino #shrimp #fried #okra #cabbage #paleo ?
This is #crossfitgreatbridge ‘s way of saying “Welcome back”
My nemesis… has been defeated! #boxjumps #24inches #crossfitlife #crossfit #wod #workout #21159
Research: Social Media Finally Seen As Essential for CEOs
Chris Perry, forbes.com
Attention CEOs: Social media is now viewed as essential for leadership communications and business intelligence, and more executives globally are getting with the program. Business leaders, formerly reluctant towards its usag…
Super Interesting. I am a Social Media and tech guru at heart!
Follow From Passys to Parties Blog! That’s where I found this easy, but yummy, recipe!
Spinach, Kale, Tomato and Chicken Saute’
- 2-3 chicken breasts cut in cubes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 package of mushrooms cut in half
- 1 package fresh spinach
- 2 cups fresh kale
- 2-3 garlic cloves crushed and chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 fresh lemon juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the chicken in cubes and saute in a skillet with the olive oil and half of the lemon juice. Season chicken and cook thoroughly in a large skillet.
- While cooking the chicken cut the cherry tomatoes in half and put on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with the olive oil and salt and pepper and broil in the oven for 5-7 minutes until the tomatoes are a tad brown on the top and a little shriveled.
- After the chicken is cooked through add a little more olive oil, add the garlic in the skillet and then add mushrooms and sauté until tender. Then add the spinach and kale. Cook until the greens are wilted and then add the rest of the lemon juice and more salt and pepper.
- Add the cherry tomatoes to the skillet and saute all together for 2-3 minutes.
This article is pretty awesome- good read!
All you need is LOVE. and good food. and a dog. and the gym.
I LOVE this Facebook Page and the stuff that they post. They always have me LOL